Freelance Flower Design
Become immersed in the enchanted world of Flowers by Dutch Master Florist Robert Koene, a spectacular floral event designer. Robert was born in Netherlands into a family steeped, for generations, in the traditions of floral art. After extensive formal floriculture education, he designed for years in The Middle East, Japan, Greece and Netherlands, and has professionally produced and exhibited flower installations and events on five continents.
Robert designs passionately to express emotions of joy and love as well as to visually restate corporate messages with panache. He has a natural gift for lines, architecture, and craftsmanship. His unique blend of naturalism and cutting-edge innovation has been internationally recognized for decades. His designs are wondrous floral sculptures that reflect his passion for exceptional flowers. The scale of his work can be intimate or theatrically monumental. Nature finds its full expression in Robert’s flowers/floral creations.
Diverse clients appreciate the beauty expressed with Robert’s sophisticated elegance and entrust him to visually interpret their culture, visions and dreams. Clients have included royalty, socialites, and elite international corporations. Robert’s floral genius is based not only on the purity of his floral designs, but especially on his unique perception of a client’s wishes and his interpretation of their vision with transforming innovation and artistry - “Robert’s designs are an invitation to imaginative elegance”.
Discover more of the exceptional beauty that defines Robert Koene's floral artwork – you are invited to browse his enchanted world.
Robert graduates from “Huis te Lande College” in The Netherlands in 1987 and in 1991 he receives his Master Florist’s degree from the same college.
From 1992 till 1994 he works in Japan; as a floral teacher and designer. After that hew worked in Saudi Arabia where he has designed and coordinated the floral creations of 18 Royal Weddings and large diner parties and events. In 2002 He took the 4th place in the Dutch Flower Contest
and he attended the seminar of Competition Judges by the European Florist Association
He teaches florists all over the world, he is specialized in customade weddings with an distinguish own floral style.
- 2018 Founding the first Flower School in the Middle East
- 2018 Launching the online realtime buying application for whole sale in Kuwait
- 2018 Starting the DFA education program recognized by the Dutch government
- 2017 Flowerbar presentation at Louis Vuitton
- 2017 decoration of VIP lounge of King Salman Palace Jeddah
- 2017 decoration of the palace state visit of King Salman to Kuwait
- 2017 Decoration for the grand opening of Opera in Kuwait
- From 2013 Large weddings for business tycoons in India, Delhi, Udaipur, Calcutta, Ludhiana..
- 2015 Longines China Valentine flowers campaign.
- 2015 Life garden project for city of Chongchinq China
- AIFD program “Cultural Wedding Journey” at National Symposium Chicago July 2014
- From 2014 Consultant and Training for the Dubai Royal House team of florists.
- Flowers at Oxford August 2014 demonstrator and entrance
- Space decoration at Huis ten Bosch Village in Nagasaki Japan 2014
- Guest speaker at Wedding Beautiful Cancun 2014
- Guest speaker at Wedding Fraternity Meet in New Delhi 2013
- Guest speaker at Wedding Beautiful Beijing 2013
- Floral decorator at Calypso fashion show July 2014 Asuncion Paraguay
- Licensed Teacher and founder for DFA program in Greece, First real school program in Greece
- Presentations in USA, Ukraine, Italy, Belgium, Cyprus, Ecuador, China, Japan, Paraguay,Greece, UK, Brazil, Mexico, Middle East.
- 3rd place for Schreurs Stand at the International Hortifair 2009 In Amsterdam
- Demonstrator at National Symposium AIFD Chicago 2008
- Demonstrator at Hortifair and Floral Movement Holland 2008
- President of the Technical committee for the Greek Interflora Championships Floral Design 2003 & 2005
- President of the Jury at the VBW Dutch Floral Design Championships for professionals in 2006
- Organizing consultant at Interflora International Master class in Chania, Crete June 2004, 2005 & 2006
- Coordinator and Tutor of 5 Trend seminars for Interflora Greece in Cyprus and Greece.2003-2006
- Consultant for Smithers-Oasis Germany from 2003
- Teacher at Interflora International Master class in Chania Crete 2004
- Floral Design Teacher of the Syggrou Agricultural Institute, Athens
|Postbox||Schaarsbergenstraat 51a 2573 BN The Hague The Netherlands|
Robert graduated from “Huis te Lande College” in The Netherlands in 1987 and in 1991 he received his Master Florist’s degree from the same college.
Wedding UK bride magazine
Indian Harpers Bazaar
Casamentos Bridal Magazine Brazil
Darizi Wedding Magazines Hong Kong
Cosas Life Style Magazine Ecuador
Japan Florist Magazine
Fiori & Foglie Italian florist magazine
Wedding Flowers UK bride magazine
Russian Florist Magazines
Pook Floral magazine
Bloem en Blad Florist Magazine
Fusion Flowers Wedding Magazine
Flowers & .. America’s Teleflora Magazine
Fleur Magazine’s International Florist Magazine
The Flower Arranger UK Floral Design Magazine of NAFAS
Anthi kai Diakosmisi Greek Florist Magazine
Real Food cooking magazine of Greece