Ibragim Chupalaev is the organizer and a head of the greenhouse facility for growing flowers and flower shop “Rose Valley” which sells flowers and provides floristic services. As a Head (Main) florist of Chechen Republic Ibragim fulfills (executes) floristic decoration of the official events of the President and the Government of Chechen Republic.
He has unique working experience in very different formats. The significant specialty of his projects is that he can easily comply the specified conception and, at this, will preserve full personality, as well as his ability to work with dimensions, extension, ability to use different techniques to create compositions, knowledge of specifics of flowers and plants, used in compositions. The team under command of Ibragim Chupalaev can create beauty, special solemnity of ceremonies and special feeling of a holiday.
- 2013 Russia, Moscow – decoration of Kremlin ceremonial ball in the State Kremlin Palace
- 2013 Japan, Tokyo – Championship of Japan in floristic
- 2013 Honored visitor at South Korea, Seoul – Championship of South Korea in floristic.
- 2013 Russia, Kazan – Universiade in Kazan, decoration of award places of sports objects and of opening and closing ceremonies of Universiade at Kazan-Arena
- 2012 Russia, Moscow – award winner of contest “Olympic bunch” at All-Russian florist forum
- 2012 Russia, Piatigorsk – Contest “Couturier -2012” under the guidance of Viacheslav Zaytsev. Member of Jury. Defile-show of flower collection.
- 2011 Ukraine, Feodosiya – co-organizer of Consulting session of International flower festival “Revival of the Legend”. Demonstration of flower dresses “Four seasons”
- 2011 Russia, Moscow – Project “Flowers of palace interior environment” – reconstruction of historic flower decoration in cooperation with Ostankino museum, member of Russian- Austrian florist team
- 2010 China, Shanghai – visitor of 13th world championship in Shanghai
- 2010 Ukraine, Feodosiya – Created collection “Antique goddesses in flowers” and Show of the collection at Beauty contest “Queen of the Crimea-East”
|Mobile||+7 928 736-64-05|
Ibragim Chupalaev holds two diplomas of higher education – historical and juridical. Ibragim received additional professional education – florist – designer studying the knowledge and art of floristic skills at leading floristic schools and workshops of the best florists in the world.
Author of flower decoration of frontage of Gostinniy Dvor and Bolshoy Manezh in Moscow