Martin Groen is owner of GROEN Bloemsierkunst in Workum (Holland). GROEN Bloemsierkunst has been a Fleurop member for 43 years. Martin runs his florist shop with a small team of co-workers including his wife Trijnie Groen.
Martin spends most of his time to activities outside his florist shop. For these he has traveled all over the world. He organizes floral events, gives floral demonstrations, lessons and training, provides floral decorations for exhibitions and weddings. He is also a certified European juror (Florint).
Over the years Martin took part in several contests. The last one was the Dutch selection contest for the Fleurop-Interflora World Cup 2015 in Veenendaal (Holland).
Martin and his team (Jaap Wisse, Hans Zijlstra, Franka Roenhorst, Roxanne van Schellen, Linda Eising and Jaap Ensink) are looking forward to participation in the Fleurop-Interflora World Cup in Berlin in June 2015.
Organisator of floral events, demonstrations, workshops, lessons, training, exhibitions, flower parades, product presentations, juror, consultancy and advice, several championships, photoshoots for national en international flower magazines,
- 2012 and 2013: HPP expo in New York (USA )
- 2012: Royal wedding decoration for the daughter of queen Abdullah Riyadh in Saudi Arabia
- 2011: Decoration Kremlin Red Square EXPO Flora Russia in Moskou (Russia)
- 2010: Weddingdecoration ·Atago Green Hills Hotel Toyo ( Japan )
- 2002: Royal wedding decoration for Prince Willem Alexander en Princess Maxima in Amsterdam (Holland)
- 2001: Royal wedding decoration for Princess Laurentien en Prince Constantijn in The Hague (Holland)
|Street||8711 BH Workum|