Imagine that your company is already very actively registering packaging transactions. Every movement of packaging is recorded and you have an overview of all load carrier balances. However, this is not enough for you. You want even more information, so that you can make analyzes and predictions based on your data. To be able to do so, you’ll need insights into how long an item has been in your client’s possession on average and how often you can issue an RTI (Returnable Transport Item) before it breaks. If you want to obtain these insights, then unit-specific RTI registering is definitely something for you!
- You know how often a single item is issued and returned
- You can calculate the lifespan of one item on the long term
- You are offered insights into which item belongs to which customer
- You are offered insights into which route the packaging travels, for example an item is issued to customer A and returned via customer C.
- You can see how long a specific item has been on the road
What can you do with your data?
With all the data that a single item generates, you can make analyzes and further optimize your processes. For example, you can determine what the lifespan of a transport item will be in advance. That way you can purchase new RTI’s on time, because you when an item will need to be replaced beforehand. You can then close the best deal because you have time to negotiate and request different offers. You can also see how long a certain customer has your RTI’s in their possession, because they are used for storage or their own transport, for example. You have all the data and have an overview of signed transactions in the app, making it easier to have conversations about packaging.
Do you wish to learn more about RTI management and registration for the flower industry? Try TellApe for free for 14 days or contact us at www.tellape.eu for more information.