Since 1991, Proflora has established itself as the best Flower Trade Show. With perseverance and dedication, the success achieved in these 30 years has made Proflora the main instrument to promote Colombian flowers. This trade show takes place every two years, it will be held in Bogotá, Colombia from October 2nd to 4th, with more than 16 exhibiting countries, that also will come to celebrate the XV version of this flower trade show.
Main exhibitors will be international flower producers, suppliers of inputs, service
companies, breeders - who are responsible to develop the new varieties of flowers on the
market -, and all floriculture key members. Three months before opening its doors, the exhibition is almost sold-out. This means that more than 300 companies related to the flower business are waiting to show their products at what is being touted to be The Best Flower Trade Show.
76% of the exhibition area will be only flower growers and breeders.
24 % the visitors will have the opportunity to find inputs, services and new trends in
Visitors from around the world will have the opportunity to find:
- The largest diversity and quality of flowers from different parts of the world.
- Flower producing companies, which ensure sustainability in economic, social and environmental terms.
- The whole industry of the flower chain under one roof.
- Multiple spaces for the creation of networks with the key members of the worldwide flower industry.
- Flower farm tours to see in firsthand where and how Colombian flowers are grown.
For over 50 years Colombian has offered a great variety of fresh cut flowers to more than
100 countries, consolidated cluster of growers, suppliers and logistical facilities. Currently,
Colombia is an exceptional place to do business, because it has established high quality
standards and become the most reliable supplier.