Dümmen Orange is working on its green mission through the continuous development of new blooming ideas in order to bring more nature to the decoration industry at Christmasworld/ Floradecora 2019.
• German pot plants company Bosch plants will present an innovative pot chrysanthemum assortment ready to sell for autumn/winter 2019.
• Gartenbau Bouten from Germany will show the new brand Freaky Leaves for Coleus. This wild and natural colourful leaf plant creates attraction in modern and natural packaging.
• Dutch grower Ubink Cactus and Succulents will present trendy succulents in a winter decoration theme. Succulents are ideal for decoration in restaurants, hotels or stores because of the low-maintenance and their modern and artistic style.
• The unique anthurium in the Diamond collection of Dutch grower Houwenplant brings elegance and a tropical feeling to the world of decoration. It will be available in mini format for table decoration as well.
• The next highlight for Christmas decoration 2019 is a fancy plant that grows in the air, the Tillandsia. This natural alternative for the Christmas ball and many other natural decoration ideas are supplied and presented by Airplantsshop.nl.
• Dutch companies Koen Pack and NDT Design will make the packaging and decoration of the plants perfect with their collections.
"Together with our customers and partners we unite the world through the language of flowers by presenting consumer orientated products."
With its presence at Floradecora/Christmasworld, Dümmen Orange wants to make a statement to the plant and flower decoration industry. Sonja Dümmen, Project Manager for Dümmen Orange says: “We believe the world desires more green and with our fantastic products to decorate stores, hotels, cities and events we can make this happen. At Christmasworld we want to meet the world of decoration and make our product available to a wider audience. We can offer and supply flowers and plants to new target groups such as home decoration shops or furniture stores or by creating a more consumer orientated online availability”