Functional CC containers and shelves (in good condition) can be collected and returned at any FloraHolland location and VRM. Please make sure that you always have your ID, container pass or coupon book with you.
What is the correct way of returning CC containers?
- Stack the functional CC bases 10 high, with label and lock facing forwards, corner posts sticking out the back;
- 30 CC shelves per CC container starting from the bottom with one shelf in each hole of the stand. There is the option of 1 so-called remainder trolley per lot;
- Push home the corner posts, with 4 corner posts on each base;
- Upon receipt, FloraHolland scans the locks for authenticity;
- Damaged and/or otherwise defective CC containers, shelves and corner posts (too short) are not accepted.
- NB: a stack/ lot with both functional and non-functional CC containers will be refused in its entirety.
Non-functional CC containers
Non-functional (defective) CC containers and shelves should be stacked separately and delivered, as arranged, to a ContainerCentralen depot. The ContainerCentralen depots are found right next to or nearby the FloraHolland CC depots in Aalsmeer, Naaldwijk, Eelde, Bleiswijk and VRM. At Rijnsburg you cannot return defective CC containers. To return non-functional material to a ContainerCentralen depot, please follow the pre-registration procedure: