FlowerWatch has become 2nd in the competition of Young Companies in the Hillenraad 100. The Young Company Competition was organised for the first time in history. FlowerWatch is extremely proud to be runner up in this new competition.
The list was put together by Hillenraad. Main question was are these young companies an example of the innovation and development in the horticultural industry in Holland? To be eligible for this award, the company had to meet certain requirements such as:
• The company has to be active in the horticulture market in Holland
• Cannot be older than seven years
• Proven growth in sales, customers and personnel
• Be innovative in their approach of the horticulture market
• Cannot be a subsidiary of a larger company