From 1 May 2014 the product specification for Rose in pot (pot rose) will change. At the request of the Rose in pot FPC and after thorough consultation, a new product specification was developed.
It contains the following new aspects:
- Leaf damage (dry) due to pruning at an early stage is permitted
- Yellow leaves are permitted, at most 1 yellow leaf on each cutting.
- There must be at least 1 bud on each cutting
- The difference in plant height in one mixed lot may range over 2 stages instead of the standard 1 stage
- Another grading characteristic has been added (recommendation), with which the number of flowers per pot can be specified
For the new product specification for Rose in pot, CLICK HERE